Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy Holi Sms Message In Hindi , English.

SOCIALIZE IT →



If you are looking for some amazing collection in Happy Holi Sms Message in Hindi & English then you have arrived at right place.

Also Read:-   How To Remove Holi Colours From Hair And Skin

Happy Holi Sms Message In Hindi , English
Happy Holi Sms Message In Hindi , English
Also Read:-  Happy Holi 2014 Facebook Timeline Covers,Photos.

                                             Happy Holi 2014 SMS, Wishes in Hindi, English

Khushiyan ho overflow,masti kabhi na ho low.Dosti ka surur chhaya rahe,jeb me bhari maya rahe.Shohrat ki ho bauchhar,aise aaye aapke liyeHoli ka tyohaarHappy Holi 2014
Rango ki phuhar, Gito ki baharUdta gullal or pichkari ki dharGale se gale lago sabko aya Holi ka tayoharGau Sahar gali nukaar saab jagah phagun ki bahar.Happy Holi 2014 
Saatrang rang liye aye holiGau sahar me chayi holiRango me dube sathi sajniPhagun ki masti sab or chayi.Happy Holi 2014 
Not from my Head,Not from my Mouth,Not from my Body,Not from my Brain,I am wishing you aHappy Holi from my Heart.Happy Holi 2014 
For this, is a special time when familyAnd friends get together,for fun.Wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days,In this festive season of Holi and always“Happy Holi 2014″ 
Dear friend may this festivity of holibring into ur life vibrant colors of happinessVery happy holi 2014 
On this day, let D color shower lovewhich dewells in our hrtslet sing together D ballad of lovehappy holi wid love.Happy Holi 2014 

Also Read :- 

Holika Dahan Timings For India.

ENJOY AND HAVE A SAFE HOLI :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment